Job Details table for Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2023
|Job Issued Date||27 January 2023|
|Post Writer||Ali Ahmad|
|Jobs Title||Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2023|
|Advertisement for Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2023||Jang Newspaper|
|Estimated Salary||20000 to 35000/-|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Total number of seats||03 Seats|
|Job Place for Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2023||Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2023|
|Expiry Date to Apply online||12 February 2023|
The details of the empty seat are given for NAVTTC Jobs 2023
|Posts Name||Total no of seats = 30 Seats|
And Complete Information is given in the advertisement for NAVTTC Jobs 2023
NAVTTC Jobs 2023 was announced by the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training through an online job portal www.jobs.gov.pk and also submit the application through it.
National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC), under the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, is responsible for National Policies, Plans, Strategies & Qualifications Framework for the TVET Skills sector, Designing and Implementing skill training programs to bridge the demand-supply gap for the NATTC Jobs 2023:
Conducting Accreditation, Certification, Registration, Developing skill standards & curricula; Strengthening the TVET sector through public-private partnership and Industrial Engagements and Maintaining databanks of skilled youth for their placement in the industry for NAVTTC jobs 2023.
NAVTTC is producing a skilled workforce, with employment opportunities, thereby enhancing national productivity, as well as increasing manpower export abroad to earn precious foreign exchange. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the Test or Interview titled “Skills for All” project as per the detail given below for this department.
How to Apply Online for the NAVTTC jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria and complete details may apply through National Employment Exchange Tool (NEXT) at www.jobs.gov.pk. within 15 days of the date of publication of this advertisement for this department.
- Candidates are required to bring all the duly filled application forms available at the NAVTTC website with a detailed CV, domicile, Original Documents & one set of attested academic and experience credentials, a copy of CNIC, and two passport-size photographs.
- Incomplete applications submitted by hand or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Only eligible or shortlisted candidates will be informed of the Test or Interview/through E-mail or WhatsApp.
- The last date to apply online for NAVTTC Jobs is 12 February 2023